My sister, Jessica, is visiting this week and we are working on keeping on task with some projects AND enjoying her. Would you chat with God about some of these things for us?
- Dale wrote a wonderful Fledge (going out tomorrow) on casting our nets wide in prayer. It's a beautiful piece and I'm excited for him to finish it up, record it for the podcast and send it. Please pray for him to find time this evening to do that.
- Tomorrow we are carting Jessi with us to visit our agent in Denver, and show her the city. Would you pray for this meeting with our agent? We want to be able to help one another during this time. We need to be clear with her so she knows how to market our next book projects, and we need her help to know how our 1st writing samples need more work. We want this meeting to be so good for all involved.
- Thank God for the way Dale feels he has found his golden thread, the unifying idea for his next book. We hope our agent likes it and can market it well!
- We can see how your prayers give us added diligence and joy. Today I wrote 4 pages, a bizillion emails, several blog comments and found time to give piano lessons while Dale took Jessi fly-fishing for her first time. You can see how much fun they had (though Jessi thinks this picture makes her look like Gollum, but Dale can attest that she did NOT eat the fish raw) They're off for the evening feeding hours in a few hours.
- We love soaking up Steamboat with those who visit us. Thank you for praying for us to grow and enjoy, to love and live well.