Dale and I have some lovely news. We're thanking God for
- A couple who is very interested in our home in town. They've looked at it 3 times and we're moving toward an offer in the next few days. Please pray that as we begin appraisals and negotiations that we'd be able to sell our house in town without compromising funds we need to start the retreat center. We ask God for wisdom as we move forward.
- A fantastic meeting with the county planning committee. This was our initial meeting and we began to clarify what we need to do to make this retreat a reality.
- A surveyor/road builder who found out that we are "doing good just to do good" as he put it, has offered his services at his non-profit discount, 40% off. We're thrilled we'll be able to build some key roads for much less than we had anticipated.
- our upcoming trip. We'll be speaking for the Salvation Army Young Adult Retreat. Hundreds of 18-35 year olds will be attending and we'll be organizing the schedule and our talks in the next few days. We ask for clarity in speaking and developing talks that will allow these young adults to see the freedom Jesus offers.
- traveling mercies as we fly to Oregon and Dallas and food is always a bit of an issue as Jonalyn is very dependent on eating regularly and sometimes this can be tricky in terminals and airplane food courts. We ask for some good, healthy food to keep us going!
Jonalyn and Dale