Using the insight we gained from our Biola experience, this time Jessica, Jonalyn's sister, will accompany us to help watch Finn, enabling us to speak and interact with college-age leaders at Estes Park.
We leave Tuesday and speak until Friday. Our topics include, The Gender Myths, Be Saavy: Bring Your Questions, and Misquoting Jesus: How to Read Your Bible.
We'd love prayer for
- Finn to be able to have some good sleep time as we drive the 4 hours to this event.
- God to give us grace and creativity with ourselves and each other as we learn how to speak for a longer event with Finn (babywearing, babysitting, etc)
- Realistic expectations to interact with the college students while also watching Finn
- Open-hearted vulnerability on the part of these college students (many of them attending Colorado State University, Boulder) so they can begin to share their questions during our Q and A time).
- For Jessica to have a wonderful time engaging with Finn.